About Audacity 2.0.3
Audacity is an audio editor for Windows XP/Vista/7. You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3 files and more.
Features of Audacity 2.0.3
- File formats
- Import and export WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3 files and more.
- Professional features
- Repeat Last Effect command.
- Support for LADSPA plug-ins.
- Preview buttonfor effects.
- Dynamic Range Compressor).
- Change Pitch (without changing tempo).
- Change Tempo (without changing pitch).
- Change Speed (changing both pitch and tempo).
- Repeat (useful for creating loops).
- Normalize (adjust volume and DC bias).
- Improved User Interface
- New Mixer toolbar allows you to control the output volume, input volume and input source directly from Audacity.
- Better controls, improved features
- Every track now has its own gain and pan controls and uses improved project file format, Block files (stored in Audacity project directories) now use the standard AU format. Though some Audacity meta-information is in these files, they can now be read by many other popular audio programs as well. Import RAW has a simpler GUI but support for far more file formats.
- Audacity 2.0.3 supports LADSPA and Nyquist plug-ins natively and VST plug-ins with the optional Audacity VST Enabler.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/