About Convertall 0.5.2
Convertall is a program to convert many different types of units (e.g from inches to centimeters) from one to another
Features of Convertall 0.5.2
- With ConvertAll, you can combine the units any way you want. If you want to convert from inches per decade, that's fine. Or from meter-pounds. Or from cubic nautical miles. The units don't have to make sense to anyone else.
- The base units for conversion may be either typed (with auto-completion) or selected from a list.
- Units may be selected using either an abbreviation or a full name.
- Units may be combined with the "*" and "/" operators.
- Units may be raised to powers with the "^" operator.
- Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can also be converted.
- A unit list may be filtered and searched
- Numbers may be entered on either the "From" or the "To" units side, for conversions in both directions.
- Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of numbers.
- Options control the formatting of numerical results.
- The unit data includes over 400 units.
- The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add additional units.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/