About FooBillard 3.0
FooBillard is an OpenGL-based billiards game with realistic physics, AI-player and many gametypes such as pool carambol or snooker.
Features of FooBillard 3.0
- Wood paneled table with gold covers and gold diamonds.
- Detail switching of balls according to distance.
- Zoom in/out - hold right mousebutton.
- FOV ± - hold right mousebutton + CTRL.
- Rotate - hold left mousebutton.
- Play 8ball, 9ball, snooker, carambol.
- Simple AI-Player.
- Network play.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/