About GraphCalc 4.0.1
GraphCalc is an all-in-one enhanced calculator application. It can perform everyday arithmetic, statistical analysis, Booleans, cubes, calculus, decimals, derivatives, etc.
It can even create 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional graphs from the equations.
Features of GraphCalc 4.0.1
- Create, display, and modify 2D and 3D equations
- Modify and display up to six equations, adjust axes, tick marks and the range and resolution of plotted graphs.
- Uses OpenGL to render graphs
- Various render modes are available. Graphs can be exported as bitmaps.
- Easy to use
- There are tooltips for each button.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/