About Grisbi 0.9.4
Grisbi is an accounting program to manage your personal finances with enough features suitable for associations (except those that require double entry accounting).
Be sure to check out the Newsforge article "Managing your money with Grisbi" by Dmitri Popov.
Features of Grisbi 0.9.4
- Import Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) and Open Financial Exchange (OFX) files
- Manage multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, liabilities, assets) for multiple users
- Supports multiple currencies. The default currency is the Euro, but you can add the Trinidad and Tobago currency by going to Edit > Preferences and Resources > Currencies.
- Supports scheduled transactions (e.g. monthly utility payments, magazine subscriptions) so you don't have to manually enter them each time
- Reconcile your transactions against your bank statement
- Generate detailed reports
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/