About InfraRecorder 0.5.3
InfraRecorder is a CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
If you are running a 64 bit version of Windows 7/Vista/XP, visit the InfraRecorder's home page to download the 64 bit version of InfraRecorder.
Features of InfraRecorder 0.5.3
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc)
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/