About Kobo Deluxe 0.5.1
Kobo Deluxe is a third person scrolling 2D shooter with a simple and responsive control system - which you'll need to tackle the tons of enemy ships that shoot at you, chase you, circle around you shooting, or even launch other ships at you, while you're trying to destroy the labyrinth shaped bases. There are 50 action packed levels with smoothly increasing difficulty, and different combinations of enemies that require different tactics to be dealt with successfully.
In short, Kobo Deluxe is loads of classical arcade style fun for just about any machine with graphics and sound! Highly addictive!
Features of Kobo Deluxe 0.5.1
- Fast paced retro arcade style game play
- Smooth, high speed 8-way scrolling
- Very simple controls - the game is about speed and strategy
- 17 different enemies; fighters, kamikaze attackers, proxy bombs and more
- 50 maps, each with it's own feel and strategies to figure out
- Maps are built as you enter them - each game is unique!
- Beat the 50 maps - and get a new wave of even more aggressive enemies
- Music and sound effects with real time reverberation
- Structured audio technology - hi-fi sound in a tiny download
- OpenGL support for extremely fast and smooth animation
- High resolution support up to 2048x1536 - five types of scaling
- Supports any display color depth - dithering for 15 and 16 bpp
- Supports control by keyboard, mouse or joystick
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/