About LetMeType v1.81
LetMeType helps you enter text. Running in the background, it analyses what you type. After some time it has collected enough information to guess a word after you have typed the first two or three letters. A list of the most probable words is displayed, and you can select one with a single keystroke or just continue typing.
This works independently of the program you enter the text into - be it a email client, text editor, or a dialog box field.
Features of LetMeType v1.81
- Customise the behaviour of LetMeType
- set the maximum number of suggestions and their frequency, limit the suggestions to long words with a high probability, and gradually increase the number of suggestions.
- privacy and security
- LetMeType only stores single words, but no continous texts. There also is a secure way to prevent passwords entered into other programs from being monitored and stored by LetMeType.
- load, save, and merge vocabulary files
- Also allows for importation of text files to create a vocabulary file ; you could also create vocabulary files for different languages
- Limit LetMeType to certain applications
- You may want to do those for those applications which already has the ability of LetMeType built in (eg. OpenOffice.org)
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/