About Poptray 3.2
PopTray is a full-featured, customizable, e-mail notifier which runs in the Windows system tray (next to the clock in the bottom right corner) and shows the number of new email messages in your email accounts on the system tray icon. in. You can quickly preview the emails by clicking on the tray icon and delete messages from the email server without downloading them.
Features of Poptray 3.2
- Check a unlimited number of POP3 accounts and plugin support for checking other types of email accounts such as IMAP4, Hotmail, Gmail, etc).
- Show number of messages directly on the TrayIcon (rotating by account).
- Quickly preview a message.
- Delete messages from the server without downloading them.
- Rules that identify a message according to your criteria, then does one of these actions: Play different notification sound, Delete from the server, Run any EXE file, Mark as Spam
- Configurable Hot-keys/Mouse-Buttons/Command-Line options for most functions.
- Spam management using rules and white/black lists.
- Mulitple notfications (play sound, pop-up, etc).
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/