About Qliner Hotkeys 2.0.1
Qliner hotkeys is a keyboard productivity environment for Windows XP, Windows 2003 server and Vista. It allows you to easily view and edit your Windows hotkey combinations. Windows hotkey combinations are the Windows key, followed by another key on the keyboard. For example, pressing the Windows key, holding it down while pressing the "E" key brings up Windows Explorer.
With Qliner hotkeys, holding the Windows key down for three seconds brings up an on-screen keyboard where you can view your hotkey combinations and edit/create new ones.
Features of Qliner Hotkeys 2.0.1
- Smart Application Launching - When a key combination is pressed, Qliner hotkeys will first try to find an existing instance of the requested application or document and bring that to the front.
- Smart Application Instance Switching - When a hotkey combination is pressed (not holding the Alt key) and multiple instances of the target application are allready running a instance switching menu is display. Faster than using Alt + Tab
- Drag and Drop Configuration using an Onscreen Keyboard
- Support for 100+ International Keyboards (making it a handy tool for international keyboard users).
- Support for Dvorak keyboards
- Volume Control Add-in
- Clock Add-in - press Windows Key +T to display a clock ; you can reprogram this action for another hotkey
- Optionally maps Caps Lock key to Window key (handy if your keyboard does not have a Windows key or if you just hate the default bahavior of Caps Lock)
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/