About Spirex 2.25
Spirex is a Windows (7/Vista/XP) screensaver based on the geometry of a Spirograph and uses continuously varying wheel sizes to draw complex 3D shapes.
For optimum performance, your video card should support OpenGL hardware acceleration. (Download/view Spirex movie)
Features of Spirex 2.25
- 3D extension of a Spirograph.
- Texture mapping of 3D solids.
- You can use your own images for the texture mapping.
- Anti-aliased lines in 2D modes.
- User can enable random switching among presets.
- Can save user presets.
- Optional battery saver mode (for Windows only).
- Most controls have tool tips (rest the mouse over them for a few seconds to see the tip if available).
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/