About Treeline 1.4.1
TreeLine stores almost any kind of information in a tree structure which makes it easy to keep things organised.
Each node in the tree can contain several fields. The output can be shown on the screen, printed, or exported to HTML.
Features of Treeline 1.4.1
Here are some of the many features of Treeline:
- Stores almost any type of information, including plain text, HTML, numbers, dates, times, booleans, URLs, etc.
- Several node types, with different sets of fields, can be included in one file.
- The node format, including fields, output lines and tree-view icon, can be defined for each node type.
- There are internal link fields that select another node based on a reference or a keyword.
- Advanced Document Layout
- TreeLine files are XML by default, but there are options for automatically compressing or encrypting the files.
- Tab-delimited tables and tab-indented text files can be imported and exported.
- Can import plain text files and Treepad files.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at email@example.com
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/