About VirtualDub 1.9.11
VirtualDub is a video pre- and post-processor and capture utility for Windows. Although VirtualDub is not a general-purpose video editor such as Adobe Premiere, it can be used for basic editing.
It has been designed to perform linear operations on video, especially AVI files. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and its functionality can be extended with widely available third-party video filters.
Features of VirtualDub 1.9.11
- Video Capturing
- Can create AVI 2.0 (OpenDML) files to avoid the 2GB file-size limit of the original AVI file format.
- Can create multiple files to avoid the 4GB limit of the FAT32 file system.
- Access video formats your capture card may support but which are not available in its native capture utility.
- Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring.
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation.
- Video Processing
- Many built-in video filters, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace and threshold.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest WITHOUT recompression.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Built-in MPEG-1 decoder.
- Supports bilinear and bicubic resampling.
- Wide variety of third-party video filters.
- Filter SDK available for users to create their own filters.
The TTCS OSSWIN DVD 0.89 webpages (the work), is copyrighted by the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Licence.
Every one of the Free and Open Source Software applications on this DVD is governed by its own licence.
This webpage was created at Monday July 01, 2013. You can email the TTCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the TTCS OSSWIN DVD page at http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-dvd/